Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rank Question

I need to figure out how to rank by manager ex:

Processor Manager Score Rank
Albert Scott 80.9 2
Brian Scott 91.5 1
Cathy Scott 79.3 3
Mable Delores 99.9 1
Elaine Delores 95.6 2
Tony Delores 73.5 3

I have 100 or so managers so I want a formula to calculate it automatically
without any manual intervention.

Thanks