Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Need help adding a formula to to cell with conditional formatting

Hi,

I have a cell with the following conditional formatting
=AND(S2<TODAY(),W2="",D2="x") If these conditions are met the cell S2 is
bolded in red.
I need to add the following to the cell "if the date in U2 is earlier than
the date in S2 then bold S2 in black"

S2 and U2 are calendar dates.

Could somebody help me with a formula for the above and how to add it to the
existing formula?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you want to use the formula as an another condition the use the below:-
=AND(U2<"",S2<"",U2<S2)

If you want to use it in your present formula then use the below:-
=AND(S2<TODAY(),W2="",D2="x",U2<S2)

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"Max" wrote:

Hi,

I have a cell with the following conditional formatting
=AND(S2<TODAY(),W2="",D2="x") If these conditions are met the cell S2 is
bolded in red.
I need to add the following to the cell "if the date in U2 is earlier than
the date in S2 then bold S2 in black"

S2 and U2 are calendar dates.

Could somebody help me with a formula for the above and how to add it to the
existing formula?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Need help adding a formula to to cell with conditional formatt

That works!

Thanks
Max

"Max" wrote:

Hi,

I have a cell with the following conditional formatting
=AND(S2<TODAY(),W2="",D2="x") If these conditions are met the cell S2 is
bolded in red.
I need to add the following to the cell "if the date in U2 is earlier than
the date in S2 then bold S2 in black"

S2 and U2 are calendar dates.

Could somebody help me with a formula for the above and how to add it to the
existing formula?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are welcome and thanks for feeding back.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"Max" wrote:

That works!

Thanks