Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Object invisible on printout

I tried to print a excel worksheet which contained an object therein.
However, the object was invisible although the 'Print object' within the
object's properties has been selected.

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are able to view that in Print Preview mode then that should get
printed.

It is something to do with the Printer settings....

--
Jacob

"jam jam" wrote:

I tried to print a excel worksheet which contained an object therein.
However, the object was invisible although the 'Print object' within the
object's properties has been selected.

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you set to "Draft Quality" or Black and White?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP