Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Background or Header picture - Margins

Hi,

I don't even know if what I need help with can be done, but here goes:

I have a picture, .bmp, that I would like to appear at the top of my printed
Excelsheet. The challenge is to get the picture to cover the entire sheet
with NO margins. The top of the printed paper should not show any white
margins at all.

I've tried to use both the Header and the Background-function but solve it...

Does anyone know if and how it can be done?

(Excel 2007)
BR
//Jenny