Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default But hyphenation Does work!

I'm running Word from Office 2007 (with that darned 'Ribbon'!), but in the
Compatibility Mode with a document created in much-more-friendly Word 2003.
Within a few seconds after my document loads, I get a message saying that the
auto-hyphenation feature isn't resident, and that I should run the
installation program again. Well, it IS working just fine, thank you,
automatically hyphenating my .doc as I work. Is this a concern or just a bug?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yeah, thanks. Don't know how that happened. The Word group was up when the
entry box opened, and the Excel group was up when it closed. I was afraid
this would happen. Sorry.