Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
HJ HJ is offline

Default Workbook Fotmula

I have an Excel invoice that I use as an template, I create my invoices from
that template. I want the totals of those invoice to be added to one sales
figure cell in another work book, How do I do it?
--
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When finished with the invoice you could use a macro assigned to a button to
append the info elsewhere.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel