Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing problem in excel

Hello,

I have a excel file which is formatted in such a way that 1:1 print
matches the physical labels.( We have adjusted the height & width of cells.)

Now my problem is when we print this excel from two different machines, prints are different, even though it is printed on same printer.

My doubt is that it is related to aspect ratio/ screen resolution.

When we print it from a machine with 17" square ( regular ) monitor prints are okay, but when we print is from machines with wide monitors prints are off.

Can this happen? or am I missing something.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Shree

WPF - XAML Change Binding Attributes At Runtime
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...e-binding.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are trying to print labels, the best bet is usually to use MW Word
mail merge using data from your Excel file.
--
David Biddulph

.. .