Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HELP Unhide Column A

I have tried to select entire sheet, and adjust columns. I have tried the"go
to" select A1 and unhide, BUT column A will not show up.. The sheet is not
protected.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One possibility is that you moved column A off screen and applied Freeze
Panes. If so then remove the freeze panes.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Donna" wrote:

I have tried to select entire sheet, and adjust columns. I have tried the"go
to" select A1 and unhide, BUT column A will not show up.. The sheet is not
protected.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try moving putting your cursor on the line next to "B"...when you see it
change to what looks like ...

<-||-

left click and drag

"Donna" wrote:

I have tried to select entire sheet, and adjust columns. I have tried the"go
to" select A1 and unhide, BUT column A will not show up.. The sheet is not
protected.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The column may not be hidden, it may just be set very narrow. Do as you did
before and select all columns and instead of 'unhide' set the column width
to (say) 8.5
--
Mike

question.