Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Salary codes

I am trying to specify a numerical code the will produce a specific salary.
Example: 100=$33328, 101=$$34167, etc. I would like to input the code number
in one column and have the resulting salary put into the column to the right
of it.
--
RR
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
you have your list in sheet2 with code in column A and amount in B, then in
sheet1 you enter the code in cell A5 in B5 enter

=vlookup(A5,sheet2!A1:B1000,2,false)