Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculating dates to include Saturdays but not Sundays

I am trying to help a co-worker create a formula to count business days for
the mortgage department.

They need to be able calculate the date three days from a given date. The
three days should include Saturdays but not any federal holidays (US) or
Sundays.

They also need to do a second calculation of 7 days from a given date that
does include holidays and Saturdays. The 7 day calculation does not need to
include Sundays.

Is there any way this can be done?

Rebecca
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Micky,

Thank you for your response. I think that this will help my co-worker.

Rebecca

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

Take a look at Pearson's page:
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/BetterWorkday.aspx
*** download the Example Workbook !!! ***
Micky