Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating a favorite folder in Excel

How can I put folders that I use frequently to the left of the "look in" when
I click to "open" a folder? This is something that I used all the time in
2003, but can't figure out how to in 2007. Any help wout be greatly
appreciated. I toggle between many different folders for work and the file
paths to get there are long. Thanks!