Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tutorials on Forms

Also, wondering if anyone could point me to some tutorials for Excel forms?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What type of Forms?

UserForms?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlUserForm01.html

DataForms?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlForm02.html

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:36:02 -0800, Karen D
wrote:

Also, wondering if anyone could point me to some tutorials for Excel forms?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Karen.

If you go to my website:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- and look at item number 42 there is a simple worked example showing you
how to set up and use a Form.

Thanks.