Shirley

Default Is there anyway that I can download free MS-office software from

Is there anyway that I can download free MS-office software from
internet?...My system crashed recently and I can not afford buying it
David McRitchie

Hi Shirley,
Since you said system crashed, assume you mean the Office products
themselves as opposed to templates, etc.

If your machine had the software preinstalled by the OEM (original equipment
manufacturer), such as DELL you should either have software CDs or the
software is in on some hidden area of the harddrive. Contact your OEM.
---
HTH,

"Shirley" wrote in message ...
Is there anyway that I can download free MS-office software from
internet?...My system crashed recently and I can not afford buying it

Don Guillett

Bill's gotta eat too. Try Open Office Beta which if free. Google for it.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software