Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to delete name:1 xxxx:2

All of a sudden when I open a worksheet, I have two copies
opening up at the same time.

How do I get rid of this
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You have 2 windows open. To close one click the lower of the 2 X's on the
top right. Save the workbook and all sholuld be fine.
--
Mike

question.

"Carrie" wrote:

All of a sudden when I open a worksheet, I have two copies
opening up at the same time.

How do I get rid of this

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just to add another way to close one of the windows...

Select the one you don't want and hit ctrl-F4.

Then save the workbook--or you may be doing it again.

Carrie wrote:

All of a sudden when I open a worksheet, I have two copies
opening up at the same time.

How do I get rid of this

--

Dave Peterson