Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba to send multiple workbooks to different address

hi everyone,

I have 80 workbooks in one folder. i'd like to be able to find a way to
automate opening each workbook, finding an email address in a1 and create
and send an email. i'd like for this to cycle through every workbook in the
folder. any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

James