Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating a customer statement of account

Hi All

I was wondering if one of you kind people would be able to help me with the
following:

I have started to use the Invoice Tracker template to track my customer
sales invoices which is fab, however, my problem now comes as somehow, i need
to create a statement of account for each customer who has outstanding
invoices so that i can chase payment. Do any of you have any ideas how i can
do this simply and quickly?

Thanks for your help guys, i look forward to hearing from you.

--
Ruby Roobster
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have came across a tool which may be of assistance to you. It allows you to upload your master spreadsheet and then creates individualized statements. From there it gives you the opportunity to deliver the statements in PDF form.

Check it out here-
http://www.oneclickcommissions.com/excel-statement.html