Zoeb1979

Default NETWORKDAYS help with the formula

I have used the Networkdyas formula to work out day between to dates
excluding weekends and British bank holidays. the bank holidays are entered
in seperate columns at the end of the sheet. the formula has worked fine in
the orriginal row but as I have tried to copy the formula down through the
workbook the cell references for holiday dates have changed. How can I make
these stay the same whilst the first section of the foruma changes. Any
clues to this would be great thanks!
Niek Otten

Change A19:A30 to $A$19:$A$30 (just an example of course)
An easy way to do that is to edit the formula, place the cursor in the
address and press F4. Now if you copy the formula, this part will not
adjust.

Another way is to define a name for the table and use that name in your
formulas.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten