Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel & Powerpoint lesson plans?

Does anyone know where i can find lesson plans for powerpoint and excel? i'm
starting private lessons with my first customer this weekend so really need
something asap!

thanks!

^ ^
0

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

collzy wrote:
Does anyone know where i can find lesson plans for powerpoint and excel? i'm
starting private lessons with my first customer this weekend so really need
something asap!

thanks!

^ ^
0

A visit to Amazon.com. Be sure to pay for overnight shipping! Tell the
customer not to come in until Sunday...

Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 14, 5:25*pm, Bill Sharpe wrote:
collzy wrote:
Does anyone know where i can find lesson plans for powerpoint and excel? i'm
starting private lessons with my first customer this weekend so really need
something asap!

thanks!

^ ^
* 0

A visit to Amazon.com. Be sure to pay for overnight shipping! Tell the
customer not to come in until Sunday...

Bill

I would also like lesson plans and I would pay. Also, Bill, what do
you mean to go to Amazon.com. Are you saying just go there and do a
search on Excel books? Would there be one for lesson plans?

Thanks
Pat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

collzy wrote:
Does anyone know where i can find lesson plans for powerpoint and excel? i'm
starting private lessons with my first customer this weekend so really need
something asap!
thanks!
^ ^
0

A visit to Amazon.com. Be sure to pay for overnight shipping! Tell the
customer not to come in until Sunday...

Bill

I would also like lesson plans and I would pay. Also, Bill, what do
you mean to go to Amazon.com. Are you saying just go there and do a
search on Excel books? Would there be one for lesson plans?

Thanks
Pat

Pat
I was being facetious. But, yes, searching for books on Excel on Amazon
may help. Perhaps a Google search for "Excel lesson plans" would be a
better approach. In fact the first hit is a Microsoft site,
http://www.microsoft.com/Education/lessonplans.mspx
Be sure to select Excel or PowerPoint in the product list.
And these are free, AFAIK.

Bill