Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filter certain cells

Is it possible to only filter certain cells in excel? I am trying to create a
spread sheet that has seperate info in certain cells. I would like to be able
to filter cells A1:M114 but not cells P1:T30. can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you mean you want to filter the first range and still see all of P1:T30,
then no, not possible.

If you don't want them filtered (aka, treated as same entries in a single
row) perhaps you can move that info to another row/sheet?
--
Best Regards,

Luke M