Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell Coloring

Cell A1 is red based on a conditional format I have set up. I want to do the
following: If cell A1 is red because of conditional format, then make cell
A2 red.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use "Formula Is", rather than "Cell Value Is" in your Conditional Formatting
condition, then set up an appropriate formula which looks at the value in
A1, so for example CF/ Formula Is/ =A1500
--
David Biddulph