Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gil Gil is offline

Default Timer in Excel

Hi all,

I took an online class last semester at the local college. The final was set
up in such a way that we were allowed two hours to complete the project. I
didn't have any trouble meeting the time limit, but it raised the question as
to how the instructor would know if I met or exceeded that two hour limit.

Has anyone heard of such a thing in any Microsoft Office application?If so,
how does one set that up?

Thanks
Gil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see this site. it's all about time and date functions used in excel. large
site but down close to the bottom are some timers you can use in excel.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/datetime.htm

regards
FSt1