Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing Print Order

Print area is already defined and I want to change the order of the pages in
which they print. How can I do this without clearing all the print areas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Page Setup, Sheet, click the other radio button for page order.

woody22 wrote:

Print area is already defined and I want to change the order of the pages in
which they print. How can I do this without clearing all the print areas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:49:02 AM UTC-5, woody22 wrote:
Print area is already defined and I want to change the order of the pages in
which they print. How can I do this without clearing all the print areas?

Even after I change the "Page Order" under Page setup to "Over, then Down', the printer keep printing under "Down, then Over"