jtblock

Default Why do multiple circular references affect each other in a worksh.

I am trying to create a mileage tracker for service records, eg. a1=total
miles, b1=miles. I would like to enter in the new miles into b1 every time. I
found that a circular reference works for this but for only one entry and I
have many parts to keep track of. If at all possible I would like to be able
to make this work for each part and all on one worksheet. If other worksheets
are required for calculation purposes that is fine. Any help is appreciated.