Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Looping Macro

I have a formulas that I need to continually calculate every 5 secs, until
something is clicked to pause it.

I'm assuming I need two macros, one that would be loop calculate, and the
second to pause the calculate.

Any assistance on the macros i need to use would be great

Thanks,
Kim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Chip Pearson's site for OnTime code.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP