Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default @How to change worksheets with keyboard

Sir,
I have an excel 2007 file having many worksheets. why does it not showing
any focus dots around the worksheet tab(like you see for html links and
buttons when using TAB key) on any worksheet tab and how to select adjoining
worksheets with keyboard (using arrowkeys or like in Mozila FF, changing
tabs with Ctrl+ 1-9) Is there any addon for this? i dont want to click on
worksheet tab to select them. you can see my other post here too.
http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11640

thanks in advance.
sandeep