Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need help

CG5:CG65=Names
CI5:CI65=Hours worked fgor these Names
CK4=Min Hours
CL4=Max Hours
CM4=Differece between Min & Max
B1=Magic #28

In CK5:CK65 I want to transfer these Names if greater than B1=28 FROM Min to
Max
Other words i want to equalize with in 28 hours if hours are more transfer
names to CK5:CK65 column is this possible & HOW
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike not quite clear what you are looking for "if greater than B1=28 FROM Min
Max" but to achieve " In CK5:CK65 I want to transfer these Names if greater
than B1=28" enter this formula in CK5 and copy down (assuming a number is
entered in B1:
=IF(C15B1,CG5,"")
Come back with more details of your requirement if this is not what you are
looking for.

"Mike" wrote:

CG5:CG65=Names
CI5:CI65=Hours worked fgor these Names
CK4=Min Hours
CL4=Max Hours
CM4=Differece between Min & Max
B1=Magic #28

In CK5:CK65 I want to transfer these Names if greater than B1=28 FROM Min to
Max
Other words i want to equalize with in 28 hours if hours are more transfer
names to CK5:CK65 column is this possible & HOW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry !! I want to equalize hours within 28 hours , Lets say CJ5=NAME &
CL5=HOURS This might=30 hours Now lets say CJ65= Name & CL65= HOURS THIS
MIGHT =60 HOURS, Now Min is 30 & Max is 60 hours this will equal 30 hours
differece & now what i want is transfer name into CN column because its over
28 hours by 2 & then in CP column have #2 beside correct name so that we know
this is what extra that we have to pay because its not within 28 hours I HOPE
THIS MAKES SENCE

"Mike" wrote:

CG5:CG65=Names
CI5:CI65=Hours worked fgor these Names
CK4=Min Hours
CL4=Max Hours
CM4=Differece between Min & Max
B1=Magic #28
CP5:CP65 = differece in hours

In CK5:CK65 I want to transfer these Names if greater than B1=28 FROM Min to
Max
Other words i want to equalize with in 28 hours if hours are more transfer
names to CK5:CK65 column is this possible & HOW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is what i have & it works but one problem there will be zero values & i
need to exclude them if possible
=AVERAGE(IF(AA5="L",E$5:E$65))