Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Student With A Question On MS Office 2007 Ribbon

I am working on a Excel problem for homework and I can't find the Solver Icon
on the Ribbon in the Analysis Group on Data Tab. As far as I can tell this
doesn't seem to be a techical issue. But why the Analysis group is not
appearing on the far right on the Ribbon I am not sure. This is a brand new
piece of MS Office software that I have installed and am working with. Why
is this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have to load Solver.

Put this:-

Load the Solver Add-in

- into an EXCEL F1 search and follow the instructions.

Thanks.