Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default combining two columns together

I have to add a url.com to a image file combining these two columns to make
one line so I can add a spread sheet to google base. To date I add this url
one at a time to the image file. I was told that by using the =CONCATENATE
fomula I could do this. HELP I have tried adding the columns by =CONCATENATE
(D1,E1,F1) D1 has the url, E1 has the image file url and F1 is the empty
column Once the formula is listed at the top I drag each one down the 629
lines and put that in D629,E629,F629 but it is not working, AM I
misunderstanding and only can do 250 lines at a time, is that total over all
or 250 down. Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
There is no reason why this shouldn't work as you describe.
Dont believe there is a limit to how many rows one can concatenate, tested
it 1000 myself.
Q1
What is the purpose of the blank column (F)?
Q2
In which column are you entering the concatenate formula?