Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default printing with freeze panes

I have columns A through AA with data.
if I have a freeze on column be and slide to the right I can see columns A,
B and AW, AX, AY, AZ

how can I print what I am seeing - instead of hiding the columns B thru AU?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the range to print were contiguous (no gaps), then you could select the range
and print the selected area.

But since you have two areas, I think you'll have to hide those columns.

If you have to do it lots of times, record a macro when you:
hide the columns
print
unhide the columns

Then you can rerun the macro whenever you want to do it again.

--

Dave Peterson