Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repeat Rows at Top - Except Final Page

Is it possible to repeat rows at the top of each page, but not for the Final
Page?

For instance I repeat rows 1 and 2 and have page breaks for a total of seven
pages. I want the repeated rows on pages 1-6 but not my totals page which is
page 7.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible in one print job.

Two separate print jobs.

pages 1-6 with rows to repeat then page 7 without.

You could do it with VBA but will still be two print jobs.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:46:02 -0800, Gandor
wrote:

Is it possible to repeat rows at the top of each page, but not for the Final
Page?

For instance I repeat rows 1 and 2 and have page breaks for a total of seven
pages. I want the repeated rows on pages 1-6 but not my totals page which is
page 7.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Short of performing some VB magic that I'm not aware of, no. you can creat
manual headers within the sheet to avoid this, though that's not very
professional looking...