Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default getting rid of the second wookbook version

Help, I did a split screen to view two workbooks and some way ended up with a
duplicate wookbook. However, it is not a seperate file. When I open the
file it lists both versions; ie. workbook.xls:1 AND workbook.xls:2.

How do I get rid of the second version ( it is the same file I assume) ?

Thank you

Don
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You do not tell us what Excel version.
Use Windows or View to display both in tiled form
Close the :2 version
Save the file
best wishes
--