Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Moving excel workbook with access query to another folder

I have an imbedded MS access query in an MS excel workbook. I would like to
send the both the database that contains the query and the workbook to a
client. When I send the imbedded query wont refresh because it looks for
the query on my computer. Is there any way to get this to work without
having to go into €˜edit query? Even if there is a wizard or some sort of
explorer based function where the user can browse folders?