Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default please help me - page break

915 441722 COTTRELL, ERIN M

915 Total

922 155872 SABIN, DEAN

I need to insert a page break after 915 Total, but leave the blank line
above 922.
--
yepidu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I hope that the below link will help you...

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...1-716c205d07ea

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"yepidu" wrote:

915 441722 COTTRELL, ERIN M

915 Total

922 155872 SABIN, DEAN

I need to insert a page break after 915 Total, but leave the blank line
above 922.
--
yepidu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the row with 922 and InsertPageBreak

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 06:55:01 -0800, yepidu
wrote:

915 441722 COTTRELL, ERIN M

915 Total

922 155872 SABIN, DEAN

I need to insert a page break after 915 Total, but leave the blank line
above 922.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you change your requirements, you may find that the tools built into excel
are sufficient--and easier to use.

If you clean up your data--only a header row and the actual data (no subtotals,
no empty rows), then you could:

select the range (header row to bottom of data and all the columns you need)
Sort your data by the category field (the field that contains 915).
Then data|subtotals (in xl2003 menus)

One of the options is to add page breaks between groups.

yepidu wrote:

915 441722 COTTRELL, ERIN M

915 Total

922 155872 SABIN, DEAN

I need to insert a page break after 915 Total, but leave the blank line
above 922.
--
yepidu

--