Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add a set number to a random entered number

I have to start a vehicle service record and am trying to add the 6000 mile
service interval to the mileage at service number.
EG.
A B C D

3 18200 24200 etc

A is the mileage at service and C is the next service due.I am trying to do
this without having a cell with a line of 6000 in it and the formula eg
=SUM(A1:B1) in the C cell.Is this possable?Hope some one can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

=A1+6000

HTH. Best wishes Harald