Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Linking text

How do link (is that the right word?) from one worksheet to another? I have
a summary page and a second worksheet that gives explanations of items on the
summary page. How do I organise it so that when you click on an item on the
summary page that you are taken to the relevant item on the second worksheet?
Is that clear?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

I think that Hyperlinks are what you need.

In the summary page, select an item, and goto Insert Hyperlink Link to:
Place in this Document Select the cell to link to.

Hopes this helps.
Per