muse calliope

Default I am entering my mobile contacts in xl I want to include zero

in the phone number cell and I cant cause by default when I press enter zero
is omitted
Nick Hodge

Muse

Pre-format the cells as text (FormatCells...Text) or prefix with a single
apostrophe ('), this will not show but will retain the leading zero

--
HTH
Nick Hodge