Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default my mouse won't scroll left or right in excel but will in other pr.

I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard/mouse that uses the USB port and a dell
bluetooth keyboard/mouse and neither of them will scroll left or right with
the mouse wheel on a MS Excel spreadsheet using Microsoft office 2007. I
believe their settings are correct because they work fine in MS Publisher and
on the internet, etc. They also worked fine on my old computer that had an
older version of MS office.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It should work in Excel 2007 also.

Press ESC (to make sure you are not in EDIT mode) and then test.

Is "Scroll Lock" key active?