Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Compare data

Dear All, please help me, it is very important for me.
i must input the data every day and check the status. i use Excel,

(I input data) (info from computer central)
Colum A Colum F Colum G ColumH
x125s x582b Pickced 11h00am
x582b x596v Out 11h25am
x125s In 09h40am ..etc

If Colum A had found the info from Colum F, the display the status" Pickced,
In or Out" and time

exemple in Colum B display
x125s In 09h40am
x582b Pickced 11h00am

Thank you so much.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use =vlookup()

in B1:
=vlookup(a1,F:g,2,false)
and in C1:
=vlookup(a1,F:g,3,false)

If there is no match, you'll see an error. You can hide the errors by modifying
your formula:
=if(isna(vlookup(a1,F:h,2,false)),"Missing",vlooku p(a1,F:h,2,false))

If you're using xl2007 or higher:
=iferror(vlookup(a1,F:h,2,false),"missing")

Debra Dalgleish has lots of notes:
http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html (for =vlookup())
and
http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html#Trouble

tran1728 wrote:

Dear All, please help me, it is very important for me.
i must input the data every day and check the status. i use Excel,

(I input data) (info from computer central)
Colum A Colum F Colum G ColumH
x125s x582b Pickced 11h00am
x582b x596v Out 11h25am
x125s In 09h40am ..etc

If Colum A had found the info from Colum F, the display the status" Pickced,
In or Out" and time

exemple in Colum B display
x125s In 09h40am
x582b Pickced 11h00am