FRR

Default Golf Pool

Hello -
I am trying to figure out a way to track a fantasy golf pool. I need to
track every player's totals earnings and then create a report which shows
every team (made up of anywhere from 5 to 10 players). I created a
spreadsheet listing each player and their total earnings. I'm stuck at this
point, since I don't know how to create each team in such a way that would
allow me to then print a report, sorted in descending order, based on the
teams total earnings and listing each player on the teams and their
individual earnings. Is this possible using Excel? Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.