Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Vertical Indent in Excel 2002

Please help me to create Vertical Indent in Excel 2000 or 2002
because the border line are very near to the text given in a table, it looks
very congested in the gap between lines and text when we use auto fit to rows
option.
there is any solution for this
please help me i want to know the option.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No such feature as Vertical Indent.

You can use Alt + Enter to provide a line feed at top and bottom of cell.

Select a cell then hit Alt + Enter

Type the text you need then hit Alt + Enter then Enter.

This will give you a blank line at top and bottom.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP