Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz Liz is offline

Default Formula

I am trying to determine recommended headcount for a store.

Each store needs to achieve 75%

store a has 6 people and is 50% efficient
store b has 4 people and is 75% efficien

I know my recommended headcount for store A should be reduced by 2, but how
do I create a formula to do that since I have over 100 locations to analyze?