Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Control key 'dis-abled' for Ctrl+Shift+arrow

Hi, i've been using Ctrl+Shift+arrow (right/left/up/down) to select a
continued-column(s)/row(s) for edit/paste/copy consistently. However,
recently, i found that this combination of shortcut does not work anymore.
The Ctrl key is still working fine on its own and similarly the shift key
and the respective arrow-keys or combination of these 2.
Is there some setting somewhere in excel (or in other applications) that are
now conflicting with this keyboard shortcut combination ?
Appreciate if someone could help me out.
I recall experiencing this before and at that time it had something to do
with my language keyboard setting.
I've tried to modify my language keyboard setting but it did not solve my
problem.