Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel FIND Command

When I use the "find" command in Excel, the "found" cell or cells are barely
a shade different in color from the spreadsheet. It is almost impossible to
"see" the "found" cell. Is there a solution for this ? I don't think it was
this hard before Excel 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Karen; this is a know issue in Excel 2007 and Excel do not have a setting to
change this. One workaround is to add a background from menu Page
LayoutBackground; but again you will have to add for this to all sheets.

--
Jacob

"KarenH" wrote:

When I use the "find" command in Excel, the "found" cell or cells are barely
a shade different in color from the spreadsheet. It is almost impossible to
"see" the "found" cell. Is there a solution for this ? I don't think it was
this hard before Excel 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jacob Skaria wrote:
Karen; this is a know issue in Excel 2007 and Excel do not have a setting to
change this. One workaround is to add a background from menu Page
LayoutBackground; but again you will have to add for this to all sheets.

Known issue?
There's a big highlight border around the cell with the search term in
it when I use Find in Excel 2007. I haven't added any background to my
Excel sheets.

Bill