Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel charts will not go back to Landscape when selected

When I am on a chart sheet and change orientation from landscape to portrait,
I cannot recover the landscape orientation. I've tried creating new charts,
which originate in Landscape...same trouble...once the orientation is in
Portrait, the Landscape orientation will not recover. Any ideas?
--
Please, please consider buying GM vehicles; world class quality...really!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Recovery: Changed default printer away from a Ricoh product. Why would the
print driver influence ability to change View Orientation? I was not
attempting to print anything.
--

"Chopper" wrote:

When I am on a chart sheet and change orientation from landscape to portrait,
I cannot recover the landscape orientation. I've tried creating new charts,
which originate in Landscape...same trouble...once the orientation is in
Portrait, the Landscape orientation will not recover. Any ideas?
--
Please, please consider buying GM vehicles; world class quality...really!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In my experience, printer drivers control page layout - whether printing or
not. Some print drivers are more limited than other. In other cases a print
driver can become corrupt and not function properly. Another possibility is
that the print driver is old and needs to be updated.