Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chi Chi is offline

Default Import sheets

Hi,

Would you please show me how to import Excel sheets from different workbooks?

Thanks
Chi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open two workbooks. Go to a sheet that you want to move or copy into the
other workbook. Right-click on the sheet's name tab and choose "Move or
Copy". In the dialog that appears, select the other workbook at the top and
indicate whether you want to move the sheet out of the first workbook
entirely or just make a copy of it in the other workbook.
Pretty much that simple.

Once you've moved or copied a sheet into another workbook, it may contain
links to data in the original workbook. How you handle those is up to you:
you can leave the links in place, so when information in the other workbook
is updated, it will also be updated in the workbook you moved/copied the
sheet into or you can 'break' the links which will retain the last
information available from the other workbook.

If you leave the links in place and ever move or rename the other workbook,
you'll have to use Edit -- Links to point to the new location of the other
workbook to get them to update properly again.

"Chi" wrote:

Hi,

Would you please show me how to import Excel sheets from different workbooks?

Thanks
Chi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Ron de Bruin's site for code and sample workbook

http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm

Scroll down to "Copy sheet from each workbook"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP