Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Replacing spaces with data from another cell

Hello,

I'm trying to create some tracking URLs and I am was hoping that there was
an easier way to do this. I have keywords that vary between 2 and 5 words
long. I need to enter unique code before, after and in between each keyword.
I.E.

Apples Oranges Bananas Pears =
code1applescode2orangescode2bananascode2pearscode3 . Is there an easy way I
can create this with a formula?

Thank you for your help,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out your other (duplicate) post, and please do not multi-post.

Pete

On Dec 15, 10:44*pm, Michael
wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to create some tracking URLs and I am was hoping that there was
an easier way to do this. *I have keywords that vary between 2 and 5 words
long. *I need to enter unique code before, after and in between each keyword.
*I.E.

Apples Oranges Bananas Pears =
code1applescode2orangescode2bananascode2pearscode3 . Is there an easy way I
can create this with a formula?

Thank you for your help,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming the key words occur in a single cell (say a1) then the following
will work

="code1"&SUBSTITUTE(TRIM(A1)," ","code2")&"code3"

Hope it helps...

--
Kind regards

Rik