Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sequential text and numbers problem

I am trying to save myself an incredible amount of time and could use some
help. I am listing a series of cell and need a formula so that I dont have
to type each the value. The sequence is as such (the "+" is strictly text
and has no mathematical function: 0+73, 0+78, 0+83, 0+88, 0+93, 0+98, 1+03,
1+08, 1+13,... The numbers before and after the "+" change per document but
the number after the "+" always increases by 5. Note that the number before
the "+" increases by 1 once the numbers after the "+" exceed 100 (so that
there are only 2 place values after the "+"). Someone please help me as I
have to generate hundreds of such reports.