Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Simple Macro help?

Hi, I just need help with a simple macro to tranfer two coloumns of formatted
coloured cells from sheet 4 into sheet 5.

The coloured cells will always by in cells K8 down to K17 (1st column) and
L8 down to L17 (2nd column).

I need these colours transferring to cells AR8 down to AR17 (1st column) and
AS8 down to AS17 (second column) in Sheet 5.

Is there a simple visual basic code I can use for this macro?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The easiest way to do this is to record a macro. Go to Tools Macro
Record New Macro. Then copy/paste your cells where you want them. Then
stop the macro. This will build the basic code you need, and can run it any
time you want.

--
Daryl S