-   -   Include Row number to print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/250948-include-row-number-print.html)

Rechie

Include Row number to print

Hi Expert,

How could I include the row number in my printing?

Thanks for your help.

Rechie

Include Row number to print

One thing more, Can I copy the row number only to another sheet?

"Rechie" wrote:

Hi Expert,

How could I include the row number in my printing?

Thanks for your help.

JLatham

Include Row number to print

The ROW() function will return the row number.
=ROW() will always return the current row number
=ROW(A5) will return the row number of the referenced cell (5 in this case)
on another sheet you could use something like:
=ROW('First Sheet Name'!A5) which would return 5 also.

"Rechie" wrote:

Hi Expert,

How could I include the row number in my printing?

Thanks for your help.

Rechie

Include Row number to print

Thanks a lot !!!