Default Using buttons to change a columns data

Id it possible to create a worksheet that has buttons on it, so that
everytime I select a certain button the data in say column c changes,
if I press a different button then the data in column c changes again.

Is this possible if so how?
Any help greatly appreciated.

REgards o you all

Nick

Think you have to be a bit more specific about what you want to do but I
would say the answer is yes.
Using VB you can easily change cell contents.
What do you want to do exactly?

Nick

wrote in message
ups.com...
Id it possible to create a worksheet that has buttons on it, so that
everytime I select a certain button the data in say column c changes,
if I press a different button then the data in column c changes again.

Is this possible if so how?
Any help greatly appreciated.

REgards o you all

saint01

May 6, 9:08 am show options

Newsgroups: comp.apps.spreadsheets
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 6 May 2005 01:08:42 -0700
Subject: using buttons to change columnm data
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Greetings,

I am designing a worksheet for school and I need to create four buttons

which will give the teachers the opportunity to click each button.

When they click each button I want the data in cells d4 to d10 to
change dependent on which button was pressed. Is there a way of doing
this, if so please can you tell me.

I hope this is a little clearer

Kassie

You need to tell us what is going to change, how it is going to change. In
other words, what values do you currently have in the relevant cells. What
do you want to happen when you press button 1,2,3 or 4 (eg change "English"
to "French" or change "A" to "B")

"saint01" wrote:

May 6, 9:08 am show options

Newsgroups: comp.apps.spreadsheets

saint01

Hi again,

It column d contains prices that are being multipled by numbers in
column f. I want to set up Four buttons that will change the prices in
column d to those predetermined by the separate buttons.